Save time – knit more!!
Don’t you hate it when you’ve made a mistake in your knitting and feel you have to rip back? Or worse yet have to start over? In this class, you will learn how to read your knitting and identify and fix common mistakes.
This is a very hands-on class.
• How to read and identify common mistakes.
• When and how to rip back.
• How the type of yarn affects how you fix a mistake.
• The steps to fix basic mistakes such as dropped stitches, missed yarn-overs, excessive yarn overs, wrong stitches, and other common problems.
Skill level: Beginner/advanced beginner: knit, purl, cast on, cast off
Instructor: Kathi Snodgrass, Ravelry ID: KathiS, Blog: Kathisdesigns.com
Materials and Preparation:
• 2 swatches in light colored worsted weigh yarn – Recommended yarn: Cascade 220 or other good quality yarn – not box store inexpensive yarn. (Instructions provided upon registration)
• Needles for swatches (7 or 8)
• Smaller size DPN or circular needle
• Crochet Hook: G or H
• Tapestry needle
Note: Swatches must be completed prior to the class.